THE BIRDS & THE BEES - noir leggings with cactus leather moto details
Model is wearing size S
As part of our sustainability efforts, stock is produced in limited amounts, and all designs are available on a made-to-order basis in order to reduce waste that is so common in the fast fashion! All pre-orders should be ready to ship within 2 weeks.
- 82% GRS-certified recycled polyester / 18% lycra
- moto panel is 100% Desserto® cactus leather (backing 50% recycled polyester / 50% recycled cotton) back panel is78% recycled nylon 22% lycra
- Made in Scotland, supporting local and ethical production
- high rise waist
- discreet gusset for comfortable wear
- pair with matching boots for a seamless over-the-knee look
- inner waistband has details unique to each design... sometimes it's the little things!
- designs are printed in the UK with sublimation technology, meaning they will not fade or bleed, and will remain as vibrant as day one
- All inks meet Oeko-tex requirements and pass EN71-3 certification, and printing helps with sustainability as it does not require water
- digital design elements are placed individually for each size of this dress, to make sure they look amazing no matter which size you wear. You are not one size fits all, and neither should your clothes be either! There may be small variances between sizes but all effort has been made to keep the designs looking the same.
- Please note! This is a special care item due to the nature of cactus leather, dry clean only recommended
About Recycled Polyester & Sustainability
Did you know? Our fabric is made from recycled polyester and meets the GRS certifications. In addition to giving new life to recyclable materials and saving plastic from landfills, recycled fabric emits less greenhouse gases and conserves more water & energy than newly fabricated polyester, further helping our environment.
What is Desserto® cactus leather?
"Desserto® is a highly sustainable plant based material as an alternative to leather made from cactus, often distinguished by its great softness at touch while offering a great performance for a wide variety of applications and complying with the most rigorous quality and environmental standards. The aim is to offer cruelty free, sustainable alternatives, without any toxic chemicals, phthalates and PVC. The result, Desserto® , the cactus material, is partially biodegradable and has the technical specifications required by the fashion, leather goods, luxury packaging and furniture industries." Learn more about the material and it's sustainability impact at: https://desserto.com.mx/why-desserto%3F