THE BIRDS & THE BEES - premium wallpaper
With a bit of a cheeky name, THE BIRDS & THE BEES is a vibrant botanical print of various birds, insects, flora, and yes, bees! A unique wallpaper full of original artwork not to be found anywhere else. Currently available in both emerald Paris Green, Pink, and Noir. For all the maximalists out there, it also pairs wonderfully with the prints from the series! Shop the entire collection here.
Due to our unique style of repeating pattern, with a more organic feel to it than traditional wallpaper designs, it is to be installed as a mural instead of standard repeating designs. Wallpaper width is 1.2 meters per panel, 3m long each. It is sold in individual rolls, or at a discount for a set of 3 rolls/panels. Each 3 panel set covers approximately 10.8 m2 (3.6m x 3m) It is highly recommended to order a sample to see colors + print quality in person (our wallpaper is high quality and has a heavy feel to it!)
Need taller or wider wallpaper dimensions for your interior design project? Want a custom color for the background not offered? Get in touch for a custom quote! I am more than happy to work with your dimensions and help make your maximalist design dream come true. Wallpaper can be custom ordered in increments of 1 meter length, and a 60cm wide panel is also available if you need just a little extra instead of the full 1.2 m width.
Wallpaper orders are printed on-demand. Please allow up to 10 days for production time before shipping. Samples ship from our Raised by Danger studio, but rolls may ship directly to you from production to ease the environmental toll of shipping.
- premium 195 gsm wallpaper is thick and opaque
- FSC certified paper for better environmental impact and eco-consciousness
- high quality, semi-matte paper with smooth feel on the hand and excellent durability for both commercial and residential applications
- applied by pasting the wall, making fitting simple and mess free (paste not included)
- Printed using eco-friendly solvent-free digital latex inks in North London factory, powered by 100% renewable energy
- holds an ASTM – E84 Class A fire certification for use in restaurants, bars, hotels and more
Surface wipe only. Clean gently by hand with mild soapy damp cloth.