THE BIRDS & THE BEES - noir leggings with cactus leather moto details
Please note this item is temporarily unavailable, as Raised by Danger is currently building an even more sustainable approach to fashion by sourcing our materials and garment construction locally. Stay tuned via our newsletter and Instagram for updates!
With a bit of a cheeky name, THE BIRDS & THE BEES is a vibrant botanical print of various birds, insects, flora, and yes, bees! Featured on a black background for dramatic contrast, the noir moto leggings have unique artwork on both sides and moto accent details on the lower panel made of vegan-friendly, black cactus leather. Pictured with our matching noir crop top for the perfect co-ord look. Shop the entire collection here!
Model is 5'7" height and wearing size S
- 83% Repreve® recycled polyester / 17% spandex
- front moto panel is 100% Desserto® cactus leather (backing 50% recycled polyester / 50% recycled cotton)
- soft + smooth premium fabric, not see through
- discreet gusset
- extra-high rise waist
- designs are printed with sublimation technology, meaning they will not fade or bleed, and will remain as vibrant as day one
- inner waistband details, unique to each design... sometimes it's the little things!
- and not to forget the original art of course! All artwork is placed individually for each size of a design, to make sure they look amazing no matter which size you wear. You are not one size fits all, and neither should your clothes be either!
- Please note! This is a special care item due to the nature of cactus leather
About Recycled Polyester & Sustainability
Did you know? Our Repreve® fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles and meets the GRS, BlueSign, and OEKO-TEX certifications. In addition to giving new life to recyclable materials and saving plastic from landfills, recycled fabric emits less greenhouse gases and conserves more water & energy than newly fabricated polyester, further helping our environment.
What is Desserto® cactus leather?
"Desserto® is a highly sustainable plant based material as an alternative to leather made from cactus, often distinguished by its great softness at touch while offering a great performance for a wide variety of applications and complying with the most rigorous quality and environmental standards. The aim is to offer cruelty free, sustainable alternatives, without any toxic chemicals, phthalates and PVC. The result, Desserto® , the cactus material, is partially biodegradable and has the technical specifications required by the fashion, leather goods, luxury packaging and furniture industries." Learn more about the material and it's sustainability impact at: https://desserto.com.mx/why-desserto%3F