THE BIRDS & THE BEES - green over the knee socks
With a bit of a cheeky name, THE BIRDS & THE BEES is a vibrant botanical print of various birds, insects, flora, and yes, bees! Featured on a bright emerald Paris green, our socks add a bit of unexpected fun to your look. Pictured here with our coordinating midi dress for the ultimate head-to-toe look. Shop the entire collection here!
Model is wearing size S
As part of our sustainability efforts, stock is produced in limited amounts, and all designs are available on a made-to-order basis in order to reduce waste that is so common in the fast fashion! All pre-orders should be ready to ship within 2 weeks.
- 82% GRS-certified recycled polyester / 18% lycra
- over-the knee / mid-thigh length
- Made in Scotland, supporting local and ethical production
- designs are printed in the UK with sublimation technology, meaning they will not fade or bleed, and will remain as vibrant as day one
- All inks meet Oeko-tex requirements and pass EN71-3 certification, and printing helps with sustainability as it does not require water
- digital design elements are placed individually for each size of this dress, to make sure they look amazing no matter which size you wear. You are not one size fits all, and neither should your clothes be either! There may be small variances between sizes but all effort has been made to keep the designs looking the same.
About Recycled Polyester & Sustainability
Did you know? Our fabric is made from recycled polyester and meets the GRS certifications. In addition to giving new life to recyclable materials and saving plastic from landfills, recycled fabric emits less greenhouse gases and conserves more water & energy than newly fabricated polyester, further helping our environment.